BagBoy Nitron Auto-Open Push Cart
The “Nitron” name comes from a nitrogen-based operating system that makes the cart pop open almost instantly. This convenience factor alone is reason enough to entice consumers, but it’s still super compact, lightweight and eye-catching. What puts the Nitron above any other cart golfers have used in the past is simply its effortless open-and-close features. This cart is ready to go in seconds! "BagBoy are bold enough to claim that the Nitron is the “fastest opening and closing cart in the industry.”
- Featuring Nitro Piston Technology - a patented nitrogen powered auto assist open mechanism
- Simple two-step fold - folds in seconds
- Full-feature scorecard console with integrated beverage holder, mobile device holder and golf ball storage
- Umbrella holder included with storage clip
- Integrated umbrella storage with loop and storage notch
- Extra large accessory bag under scorecard console for storage
- Handle mounted premium parking brake
- Easy tool free assembly
- Bungee straps to secure golf bag
- TOP-LOK Technology, a patented bag-to-cart attachment system designed to securely lock a Bag Boy bag
- Folded dimension: 56cm x 49cm x 35cm / 22" x 19" x 14"
- Weight: 7.72kg / 17 lbs
The trolley boasts ‘auto open cart’ technology, which sees a pair of nitrogen-powered pistons transforming it from a compact folded cart to open and ready to go in seconds, while the front wheel also automatically pops out into place. Folding the Nitron is also a simple two-step process, with the unit collapsing in seconds to a compact size, ready to be stored.
“This new nitrogen-powered open feature enables the Nitron to be the quickest and simplest cart to open in the industry,” said Pat Gallagher, Product Manager at Bag Boy. “We are excited to be able to pair this auto open user experience with a sleek, new updated look to add to the Bag Boy family of carts.”
The Nitron also features TOP-LOK Technology, a patented bag-to-cart attachment system designed to securely lock a Bag Boy or Datrek bag onto a Bag Boy push cart, preventing the bag from twisting or turning and eliminating the need for cart straps. Abundant storage is offered with the scorecard console and extra-large accessory bag. And as with most Bag Boy’s push carts, the Nitron has a premium handle-mounted parking brake.