FootJoy Mens DryJoys Tour LTS Jacket
FootJoy have used a lightweight single layer construction with taped seams and waterproof zippers to provide a barrier against the elements. The fabric that FootJoy have chosen has a technical stretch that will enhance your movement while having no option but to wear extra layers.
To provide you with enhanced comfort and performance while wearing a extra layers FootJoy’s fabric features highly breathable properties that will ensure no sweat build up whilst maintaining your core body temperature.
A mock neck design helps keep the warmth in, this design is comfortable to play in fully zipped up and causes zero restriction to your golf swing.
For smaller accessory storage and a place to keep your scorecard nice and dry FJ have used a three pocket design that include all waterproof zippers.
- DryJoys Tour LTS = Lightweight construction, Temperature regulation, Stretch fabrication
- Minimal 5 panel construction reduces bulk and improves mobility
- The unique 5 panel design means no shoulder or side seams, allowing more efficient deflection of rain/moisture
- Thermolite bonded liner > - Thermolite® is a lightweight hollow fibre yarn, that traps and insulates warm air from the body in cold conditions.
- Moisture wicking fibres inside the liner draw moisture away from the body, keeping you and dry and cool in warm conditions
- 3 layer bonded construction is engineered for maximum stretch in all directions. Reduced number of panels and seams further enhances the stretch.
- Water proof rating 20,000mm column pressure and DWR finish ensure protection from the heaviest of rain
- YKK Aquaguard® Vislon® Waterproof Main Zipper
- YKK Aquaguard® Waterproof Hand Pocket & Outside Scorecard Pocket Zippers
- Inside and Outside scorecard / chest pockets
- Waistband cinch cord for adjustable fit
- Contrast DryJoys Tour LTS sublimation branding on the right sleeve
- StaDry collar for added waterproof protection
- Inside storm flap and adjustable cuffs
- Three-Year Warranty
No related products