- FREE Shipping to all Countries of European Union on All orders Over £50.00, Euros or US Dollars.
- Orders Less than £50.00/Euros/US Dollars to Countries within the European Union will incur £5.00/Euros/US Dollars Administration/Delivery charge.
- Orders shipped to UK and countries within the European Union take approximately 3 to 5 working days depending on availability of stock.
- Orders shipped to the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Thailand and the United Arab Emirates will take approximately 5 to 10 working days depending on availability of stock.
- There is a £20.00 delivery charge for the United States, Canada and the United Arab Emirates. Please note that this delivery cost is for a total of up to four items. Anything over this will be an additional charge.
- Delivery to Australia, New Zealand and Thailand is a total of £35.00. Please note that this is for a total of up to four items. Anything over this will be an additional charge.
- Once an order is placed you will receive a Payment Confirmation email. A second ,Order Shipped, email will be sent once your order has been processed and is ready for dispatch. This will be followed a third email from UPS with a unique tracking number for your purchase.
- Delivery times are merely approximate. Deliveries will be sent to the address supplied by the customer and this will be stated in your order and order confirmation.
- If your delivery address is outside of Jersey, you may be subject to import duties and taxes, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Any such additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, JustShopOK advise that you contact your local customs office prior to purchasing. For more information please see our VAT & Customs Information section below.
- Please note that when shipping products internationally, cross-border shipments are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
- For delivery of products near to bank holidays we advise that you order in plenty of advance. For Christmas deliveries, we recommend that you order by the 18th December.
VAT and CUSTOMS INFORMATION
VAT & CUSTOMS INFORMATION FOR THE UNITED KINGDOM & EUROPEAN UNION
- VAT / TVA is charged on ALL Orders to Countries within the European Union.
- VAT / TVA is charged at the rate applicable to the Country of ‘Ship To’ address.
- UPS & JustShopOk VAT agreement (Please See below).
- VAT NUMBER: If you enter a VAT/TVA Number in the “VAT Number” box at the checkout, VAT/TVA will Not be charged on the order. By Entering/Providing a VAT/TVA number, as part of an order customers are accepting 100% responsibility for administering and paying all/any VAT/TVA dues that maybe incurred on the order. JustShopOk cannot be held responsible for any VAT/TVA dues incurred once a VAT/TVA number has been provided as part of an order.
- Invalid or Incorrect VAT Number: It is the sole responsibility of the Customer to enter a valid and correct VAT/TVA number in the “VAT Number” box at the checkout. JustShopOk cannot be held responsible for any VAT/TVA dues incurred due to customers entering incorrect or wrong information. Please ensure that you check that the correct VAT/TVA information has been provided, at the time of ordering.
- For all EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRIES once a VAT/TVA number has been provided at the checkout VAT/TVA is NOT automatically charged. Therefore when ordering goods from Jersey, which is part of the Channel Islands, orders may be subject to import duties/taxes, which will be levied once the package reaches the specified destination Country.
- Customs policies vary to each European country and you may also be entitled to pay for customs clearance at your destination country. Unfortunately JustShopOk has no control over these charges and cannot be held liable for what they may be. For further information on Customs policies you should contact your local Customs office.
- Please be aware deliveries to United Kingdom & Countries of the European Union are subject to inspection and opening by Customs authorities.
VAT and CUSTOMS INFORMATION for AUSTRALIA & NEW ZEALAND
- When shipping to Australia and New Zealand an import tax is incurred when the order value exceeds a specified amount. Unfortunatly JustShopOK has no control over import taxes and can not be held liable for what they may be. For further information on Customs policies you should contact your local Customs office.
- For Australia an order of £650 GBP $1000 Australian dollars (£650 GBP subject to exchange rates) or more will incur import tax.
- For New Zealand an order of £220 GBP $400 New Zealand dollars (£220 GBP subject to exchange rates) or more will incur import tax.
VAT and CUSTOMS INFORMATION for NON EUROPEAN UNION COUNTRIES and REST OF THE WORLD
- JustShopOk is based in Jersey, Channel Islands and deliveries overseas may be subject to subsequent import duties and taxes. These taxes will be levied once the package reaches the specified destination country. These taxes must be borne by you the customer.
- Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information. Additionally, please note that when ordering from JustShopOK.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be met by you; we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be
- Please be aware international deliveries are subject to inspection and opening by Customs authorities.
- Vat is added to your Cart total at the end of the checkout procedure, prior to choosing a payment option. The VAT/TVA rate charged at checkout will be the VAT/TVA rate applicable to the Country of the 'Ship To' address and not that of the 'Bill To' address.
- When ordering from JustShopOK.com, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods. We would like our international customers to be aware that cross-border deliveries are subject to opening and inspection by customs authorities.
JustshopOK and UPS VAT Agreement
- Through this agreement UPS take responsibility for Undertaking, Administering and subsequently paying VAT monies collected from JustShopOk customers, and paying it on their behalf to the appropriate shipping destination Country Customs department. Please Note: When VAT is charged JustShopOk Guarantee that NO additional UPS or Customs charges will be due.
|European Union Countries and VAT/TVA Rates:|
- JustShopOK does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserve the right to change information, prices, specifications and descriptions of listed goods and products.
- JustShopOK will do its best to correct errors and omissions as quickly as practicable after being notified of them.
- This website is provided by JustShopOK.com on an ‘as is’ and ‘as available’ basis. JustShopOK.com makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of this site or the information, content, materials or products included on this website. You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk. To the full extent permissible by applicable law, JustShopOK.com disclaims all warranties, express or implied, fitness for a particular purpose. JustShopOK.com does not warrant that this site, its servers or emails sent from JustShopOK.com are free or viruses or other harmful components. JustShopOk.com will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this site, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive and consequential damages. Certain laws do not allow limitations on implied warranties or the exclusion or limitation of certain damages. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above disclaimers, exclusions or limitations may not apply to you and you might have additional rights.
- The products sold on the site are not for re-sale or distribution.
Postage and Packaging
- Free Shipping - All postage and packaging costs are included within the total cost of your order when shipping to countries within the European Union for All Orders of £50.00/Euros/US Dollars or more. When shipping to Countries outside the European Union, Free Shipping no longer applies, and a shipping charge will be added to your order.
Prices, stock availability and order confirmation
- Justshopok.com endeavour to keep pricing and stock availability accurate at all times. However, unfortunately from time to time errors might occur.
- In the unfortunate event of a customer ordering an item where the price is displayed incorrectly, JustShopOk will contact the customer as soon as possible. JustShopOk will then inform the customer of the correct price and ask whether they wish to fulfil the order. The customer holds the right to cancel and a full refund will be administered.
- JustShopOK are under no obligation to fulfil an order for a product which was advertised incorrectly.
- No contract for the sale of any product will subsist between you and Justshopok.com until Justshopok.com dispatches the product(s) ordered. We will confirm that the product(s) have been dispatched by a confirmation email. This confirmation e-mail amounts to an acceptance by Justshopok.com of your offer to buy goods from Justshopok.com or a third party supplier that is engaged on your behalf by Justshopok.com (whether or not you receive that e-mail).
Privacy SSL Certificate 100% Secure - JustShopOk holds a EV SSL Certificate that protects data transited between users and JustShopOk
- EV SSL Certificate: JustShopOk holds a Digicert Extended Validation SSL Certificate which means that customer information is 100% secure. When browsing JustShopOk customers get a green bar in EV-enabled browser, along with the Trusted Green Padlock whenever they are on the site. The SSL certificate protects customer’s data in transit between users and the websites they are connected to!
- JustShopOk holds an SSL Certificate that has been issued by Digicert. The verification and validation of JustShopOK and www.justshopok.com has been done in accordance with the Extended Validation guidelines laid out by the CA/Browser Forum. SSL certificates protect data in transit between users and the websites they are connected to.
- JustShopOK provides for the security of their users by enabling the encryption of data transmitted between JustShopOK and your browser during an SSL/TLS encrypted session (look for the padlock). JustShopOK holds a website identity assurance warranty of $1,000,000 subject to the Relying Party Agreement.
- 2048-bit SSL Secure Sockets Layer with TLS Encryption.
- JustShopOk agree not to divulge your personal information to third parties without written prior permission.
What are the main difference between http:// and https:// Websites?
- The main difference between http:// and https:// is all about keeping customers **SECURE**.
- HTTP stands for HyperText Transport Protocol, Which is just a way for information to be passed back and forth between web servers and clients. The important thing is the letter S which makes the difference between HTTP and HTTPS.
- The S stands for "Secure". If the web address begins with https://, this basically means your computer is talking to the website in a secure code that no one can eavesdrop on!
- But when you visit a website or webpage, and look at the address in the web browser and it begins with: http:// the website is "Not Secure" It's therefore possible for someone to "eavesdrop" on your computer's conversation with that website and if you fill out a form on the website, someone might see the information you send to that site!
- The EV SSL Certificate that JustShopOk holds means that customer's information is at all time 100% Secure when browsing our JustShopOk site!
Use guidelines and registration
- You must choose a username and password on completion of registration. You are responsible for all actions taken under that username and password and shall only use the Site under your own username and password. You must make every effort to keep your password safe and should not disclose it to anyone. If it is compromised, you must change it. You may not transfer or sell your username to anyone, nor permit, either directly or indirectly, anyone to use your username or password.
- You undertake not to use the website in any way that causes, or is likely to cause the site or access to the site to be interrupted, damaged, or impaired in any way. You must not use the site for any purpose that could damage the name of Justshopok.com or JustShopOK or any goodwill attached to same. You must not use the website for criminal, fraudulent or illegal activity (including breaches of copyright, trademarks, patents and/or privacy) or in any manner which would cause harm or distress to any third party.
- Permission is granted to electronically copy and print only those areas of the site so required in the process of using the site as a shopping resource. Copying, modifying, or distributing any part or content of the site for any other reason, without prior written permission from JustShopOK is expressly prohibited.
- Neither JustShopOK nor any of its Directors will be responsible for any damage caused during the use or misuse of the website or from any information contained therein. All material and information presented by Justshopok.com is intended to be used for educational or information purposes only.
- All content on JustShopOK is protected by the UK and international copyright laws.
- By visiting justshopok.com, you agree that to the law of the island of Jersey, without regard to principles of conflict of Laws, will govern these Conditions of use and any dispute of any kind that might arise between you and JustShopOK.com.
- We shall have no liability to you for any delay in the delivery of products ordered or any other matters to the extent that the delay is due to any event outside our reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, war, flood, fire, labour disputes, strikes, lock-outs, riots, civil commotion, malicious damage, explosion, governmental actions and any other similar events.
- It is a crime to use a false name or a known invalid credit card to order. Anyone caught wilfully entering an erroneous or fictitious order will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- JustShopOK.com may amend these Terms from time to time, and place the new version on the Site. For users purchasing goods or registering on the Site for the first time, all purchases from the date that the amended terms are placed on our website onwards will be governed by those new terms. Your continued use of the Site following JustShopOK.com’s posting of any changes will constitute your acceptance of such changes. If you do not agree to any changes to these Terms, then your only remedy is to cease using the Site.
- These Terms are subject to the laws and exclusive jurisdiction of the Island of Jersey, Channel Islands.
- All of the content on this site is protected by UK and International copyright laws. Prior permission from justshopok.com is required before copying any section of this site for whatever purpose. We reserve the right to make changes to any part of the site, including the Terms & Conditions section, without prior notice. Any changes made to the site will become effective from the date of them appearing on the site.
DISCLAIMER of WARRANTIES and LIMITATION of LIABILITIES
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY justshopok.com ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. justshopok.com MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT, MATERIALS, OR PRODUCTS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. TO THE FULL EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, justshopok.com DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. justshopok.com DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS SERVERS, OR E-MAIL SENT FROM justshopok.com ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. justshopok.com WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM THE USE OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. CERTAIN LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
By visiting justshopok.com, you agree that the Law of the Island of Jersey, without regard to principles of conflict of Laws, will govern these Conditions of use and any dispute of any kind that might arise between you and justshopok.com.