Damaged, Defective, Incorrectly Sent Goods
- In the unlikely event of receiving damaged goods. Please inform us immediately within 48 hours of receiving the goods. We will arrange to uplift the goods and on inspection will send you replacement products or issue a refund. You may do this via email: email@example.com or via telephone: +44 1534 483252.
- Please ensure that you keep hold of the original packaging and invoice when sending back the damage goods so that JustShopOk can fully investigate how the goods were damaged. All returns should be sent to the following address:
La Route de la Marette
St. Ouen’s Bay, St. Peter
Jersey, Channel Islands
- JustShopOk will make good any shortage or non-delivery, replace or repair any damaged or defective goods or refund to you the amount you paid for the goods in question.
- JustShopOK test every single return. If a returned item is found not to be faulty by our independent test centre we will return the item to you and you will be liable for the postage. We advise you to check any gadget and its instructions carefully before returning it. We will not refund postage of items found to be in good working order.
- Unfortunately JustShopOk cannot be held responsible for any claims of damaged goods once they have been used.
- NOTHING IN THIS CLAUSE AFFECTS YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS.